Pawread.com respects the intellectual property of others. Pawread.com takes matters of intellectual property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and is accessible on Pawread.com then please notify us.
As set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), for your claim to be valid you must provide:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed.
3. Links to only search results will not be accepted, as the offending material must be clearly identified. If the link directs to a page, the offending material must be described so it can be removed in full.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
5. A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
6. A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed, or emailed notification using this email: [email protected]